Unlock the Power of a Major Gifts Plan - Workshop
Strengthen your fundraising strategy
Thursday, February 09, 2023
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM Central Time
Community: Christian Alliance for Orphans
Seats Available: 6 / 75
Asking the right person, for the right gift, at the right time takes careful consideration and planning. This requires meeting with givers and building relationships. This requires a system to track data and next steps.
Whether you’re an experienced major gifts fundraiser or just getting started, this refreshed workshop will allow you to practice the planning skills you need to make major gifts a key component of your overall fundraising strategy.
Gather together with peers in ministry for hands-on practice to:
- Define for their organization what makes someone a major giver
- Practice using components of a major gifts plan
- Create specific plans for nurturing relationships with individuals and giving organizations.
- Practice training others to use a plan
This updated workshop is a complement to our other major gifts workshops and will benefit your entire team. Be sure to invite development staff, board members, and even key givers to participate. Major gifts are one of our most requested topics, so register for this workshop today!
We encourage you and your team to take full advantage of our learning series by:
- Attending the workshop
- Watching the national webinar on February 15th, 11:00am Pacific Time - SAVE THE DATE!
- Joining any group coaching events
- Schedule individual coaching appointment with your Area Director
Featuring - Michael Mitchell
Area Director, CAFO, Mission IncreaseMichael Mitchell serves as the Area Director for Mission Increase CAFO. While he is based in Oklahoma City, he serves CAFO leaders nationwide through a unique partnership between Mission Increase and the Christian Alliance for Orphans. Before coming to CAFO, he served as Director of Development and Marketing for an international water nonprofit working to eradicate the water crisis in 14 African countries. Prior to that role, Michael spent more than a decade in higher education fundraising and marketing with Oklahoma Christian University.