JUNE 2023 YFC COHORT | Crafting Your Case for Support - Group Learning
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM MDT
As a ministry leader, you may be asking:
- “How do I clearly and enthusiastically communicate what’s going on?”
- “How do I communicate need without sounding desperate?”
- “How do I connect champions to the broader cause and not to me personally?”
Good news! You can be real and honest without sounding desperate. A well-crafted Case for Support statement will give talking points for any conversation with a current or prospective giver as well as give a framework for all your communications.
Join this virtual cohort to walk through each of the four steps of building a Case for Support statement and adapting it to your unique Youth For Christ Chapter. This cohort includes three 1-hour weekly group Zoom sessions in addition to a one-on-one Zoom session to give practical tips on how to tailor your Case for Support for use in multiple scenarios. This opportunity is valued at $1,200 but offered at a price of $300 for all 4 sessions!
June 2023 Cohort will include ALL of the following:
- June 6th – 11:00am Pacific (2:00pm Eastern)
- June 13th – 11:00am Pacific
- June 20th – 11:00am Pacific
- One-on-One calls to be scheduled individually
Step #1: Register
- Click on the blue 'Register for Event' button and enter information. This registration page is for the JUNE 2023 Cohort.
Step #2: Payment
- You will receive an invoice from Kristina Barry with instructions on how to submit registration fee.
Registration is not complete until both steps 1 & 2 are finalized.
Things to Note for this unique Mission Accelerate offering to Youth For Christ ministries:
- A maximum of 2 people per YFC chapter will be covered under the event fee. They must be added as contacts in your ministry account in order to register them for the event.
- A Zoom link to attend your cohort event will be sent prior to the first session.
Featuring - Kevin Whitman
Coach/Consultant, Mission Accelerate
Kevin is a consultant for Mission Accelerate. Prior to joining the team at MA, Kevin served as the Oregon Area Director for Mission Increase, serving over 200 non-profit organizations in the greater Portland/Vancouver area. He has over 30 years of experience in the nonprofit sector including both church and parachurch organizations. He has enjoyed working in development, administration, education, communications, missions, and pastoral roles. He received a Bachelor of Arts Life Pacific University and pursued his MBA from Azusa Pacific University. Kevin lives in Clackamas, OR with his wife, Kim, and their three children.